Hello world!

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by at my blog.

So, I'll start by introducing myself - I'm a computer science student, who participates in a couple of open source projects. Currently I'm spending most of my open source development time working on Awn (avant-window-navigator), which is a shiny dock/panel for *nix platforms.

As one of Awn's core developers, I noticed that we don't have many tutorials on how to write Awn applets and such, and people usually have to turn to existing code. This might not always be the best source of tips, so I'll try to fill in the gap... There are also many interesting ideas flowing in the Awn-land, so I'll try to share some of them from time to time. Other than that... well who knows what will come to mind and what I'll have desperate need to share with the world. :)

And that's about it for the start, expect a real Awn-related tutorial soon.

Comments